You might remember getting the Cycles of the Year 2016 Pocket Reference from me in one of your orders earlier this year. I carry one every day, and I reference mine all the time. Well, people love these so much, they asked me if I’d make it available for their customers for 2017. So I figure, why not! -Suzie
The cycles and rhythms of nature are all around us. This innovative design takes its primary visual focus from the natural cycle of the moon, rather than the usual man-made conventions such as calendar months. Read this calendar from the center outwards, in an expanding spiral.
- Full Moon – Dates are listed at the top of each spiral
- New Moon – Dates are listed at the bottom of each spiral
- The Sun – The Spring Equinox, Summer Solstice, Autumn Equinox, and Winter Solstice are highlighted, which mark the changing seasons.
- Beautiful and unique one-page quick reference calendar for 2017, showing lunar cycles, solstices, and equinoxes.
- Pocket-sized to easily fit a purse, planner, wallet, desktop. 3.5″x4″ when open.
- New for 2017! I’ve added a convenient place on the back to add a sticker with your store info.
- Makes a great giveaway to your customers during the holidays & New Year.
To order these, you MUST get your order in before the cut-off date at the end of this month — by October 31, 2016. We need a final count before sending these to the printers, so we can get them to you during November for the holidays & New Year. This will be the single printing for 2017.
Size when folded: 3.5″ x 2″. Size when open: 3.5″ x 4″. Dates are based on our local time zone in Sedona, Arizona.
- CY1 200pc
- CY2 100pc
- CY3 50pc
- CY4 1pc, or after the pre-order cut-off date.
What customers are saying:
“I love these cycle of the moon cards! I’m giving them with a purchase and people love them too. Could I order some more please? I’m going through them like water. People are LOVING them!” -S.M.
“In the middle of a collaboration meeting, there was a question of when the full moon would be in September and October, so I pulled out my super-handy Cycles of the Year 2017 card and saved the day!” -M.B.